7.29.2011

'...and I thought I loved him then.'

I can still remember every detail about THE Day.
MY Day. OUR Day.
I can remember the pre-wedding jitters, while laying in bed, playing through all the things I needed to do in the morning. Trying to calm my mind enought to fall asleep. I just couldn't stop thinking about Him. The next thing I knew, I was waking up the next morning to a late start. Rushing all that morning until I finally got to see 'Him' I broke into a huge smile. All my worries went out the window, the butterflies came and I could not stop my heart from fluttering at his Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes and Perfect Smile.
As we headed to the Temple, I just stared at him, unable to NOT smile.

I can honestly say that 1 year later....I get those same jitters, the unbelief that He picked ME.

Here we are 1 year down the road, we are living in Alaska, in a cozy, fun, little cabin, running a business and having the time of our lives!

Can life get any better than this?
That's what I asked myself 1 year ago.....Can I even think to Hope that it can possibly get any better?

Can I love him any more than this?
That's what I asked 1 year ago....

Tomorrow is Our FIRST Anneversary.
We are spending it in Alaska! I can hardly wait for the day to come! 1 day off of work, for a whole day with my love....in ALASKA. Dream Come True. (:

...and I thought I loved him then. <3


MacKay & Shanna.


4 comments :

  1. I love this! You two are so cute together and we are happy MacKay is in the family and that you are happy! We miss you guys and cannot wait to see you in a couple weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so stinkin' cute. I'm glad you guys are having fun up there! I get to come back to see you in a few weeks. We'll have to find another show to watch together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been a whole year already!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your Lovely Thoughts!