9.16.2013

June Joyness

June had a bit more going on than May. Here is what went on!


 Marissa, her sister Teasha, MacKay and I ran a 5K in Lakeshore for Homecoming! Marissa and I had trained together for months and then decided to run the 5K! (3.2 miles) It was Marissa and MacKay's first race ever. My first 5K race, but Teasha has been there done that! (; We had so much fun!! MacKay and I were neck and neck the whole time, and he pulled out a 1 second lead at the end. How lame. (; I blame my short legs!! hehe


I also participated in a challenge for 100 miles by June 20th. It was a 40 day challenge, and I finsished!! It was about 2.5 miles a day, but sometimes I was a slacker and had to catch up. I had to do 9 miles one day. I about died. Next time I will stick to the 2.5 a day!! (;

Another Picture of us before the race, it was freezing at 6:30 in the AM.

Brent got his first Hair cut!! He is do for another one here soon!



This month he started whipping out some new faces!


He discovered mirrors at the Doctors office!!


MacKay's brother Bryce got married in June, and so we were quite busy with the plans and setting up. They were married in the SLC temple!

Finally learned how to curl my hair to my liking! (;


More Wedding festivites:

While we were at the temple he played with Uncle Zac, Aunt Shailee and Aunt Sara, he was wiped out and fell asleep while walking back to the car! 

Here are some wedding pics! Goofy sisters!!

The Whole Taylor Clan!! Good looking bunch eh?

Again!

Our little Family!

At the reception

Good ol' Bryce!!

The sisters again! I lucked out with some good ones!


At the very end of the month, My mom and I drove to Vegas and helped move Linds, Dev and Avery home to SLC!!  These are some pictures of my cousin Kody's youngest Afton with Brent. They are just adorable! She is just so petite and he is thick! She was 8 months old in this, and he was 5!
Getting sleepy in the car in Vegas!

First trip to the cabin for the summer!

baby joyfulness


Some more new faces!


 Happy Fathers Day!! He is the best daddy ever!! Brent just loves him!

We had our first fishing trip! It was so hot he was stripped down to a diaper and he and I hid out under an umbrella!


  This month he got up to a crawling position and would rock back and forth, he would then push up to his toes into a plank position. Cutest thing ever.

Happy 5 Months to Baby Brent!!



XOXO

Shanna

No comments :

Post a Comment

I want to hear your Lovely Thoughts!