9.17.2013

July Jabbers

July was a pretty crazy month! Lots of family time and we had so much fun. I am LOVING having my sister and her family only 40 mins away. The first few weeks that she moved we got together and went to the Aquarium in Sandy. Avery LOVED all the animals. Brent is still too small to really be interested, but we had so much fun. We ate at my favorite place; Paradise Bakery. Mmmm. Did I say I love being closer to Lindsay?? (;

Ok, can I say how weird it is that We both have strollers with kids?? When did that happen?! (;

Avery LOVED touching the Star Fish. Don't worry, it was allowed! 

Avery watching the penguins.

Brent sure does love his Aunt Linds!

My two main men in Birdseye!! Brent was totally interested in the lawn mower.



We spend the 24th of July in Spanish Fork. In the parade, the Taylor men participated in the 2000 stripling warriers. My father in law helped plan this idea, and it got standing ovation through out the city as well as lots of publicity. It was very powerful!

This is us at the Spanish Fork Rodeo! We were right by the speakers and it was so loud Brent just cried. So we left before it even started, MacKay stayed with his family and I went home to get the munchkin to bed!

Coming home from the SF Rodeo we took some pictures and Brent wanted to give me kisses back! (:

The weekend before, we celebrated Pioneer day in Cokeville, with the Henderson's! Daesha was able to be with us too! (My missionary brother's girlfriend) After the parade and the meeting at the church and BBQ after we packed up and headed for Bear Lake! MacKay fell asleep on the way. hehe
Brent fell asleep, but he LOVED the water! 
MacKay started a mud fight....of course he would..... I think he won.....
Brent LOVES Daesha!



Happy 3 year Anniversary to us!
On July 30th 2010, we were married in the Manti Temple. I still remember every detail of that day! I haven't stopped smiling since. I am so incredibly happy with my life, and 3 years later we have a small little family! Brent is so much like his daddy, and I couldn't be happier about that. MacKay is the best guy I know. He is so motivated, and motivates me to be the best version of myself. He has an incredible testimony that builds mine everyday. He is the hardest working man I have ever met and I admire that so much in him. I wish I had HALF the work ethic he has. I am more attracted to him every day, and we have the best conversations. We discuss our dreams and wishes for life. He has such a zest for life that spreads to everyone around him. He never complains, and he is a very positive person. He has helped me overcome my fault of complaining over silly things. He brings out the best in me, and I have no idea where I would be without him. I  can't even imagine my life without his smiling face. He is the most amazing husband and the fun, crazy Daddy. I can't wait to see what the years of our life has yet to bring! 

On our Anniversary we went to Goodwood BBQ, MacKay's favorite, and had a quiet evening at home with out favorite munchkin! 

Happy 6 Months to this big boy!

XOXO- Shanna


1 comment :

  1. I love your posts! Cute pics. Cute family you have! I love you more!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your Lovely Thoughts!