6.27.2014

Tart Ice Box Dessert

This is the perfect summer treat! We use it for BBQ's on summer evenings. One of our favorite desserts that is a perfect mixture of cool and tart! This is a Mom specialty. My mom gave me this recipe. I made it a few Sunday's for a BBQ with the Missionaries! It was a hit! Best part about it? It is super easy, and you all know how much I like easy! (;




(Yes, I actually took my own photo! That's a big deal....so be excited. Thanks.)

Ingredients:
1 can Raspberry Lemonade (Pink Lemonade or Limeade works as well)
1 Box- 1/2 Gallon Vanilla Ice Cream

Graham Cracker Crust:
1 stick of butter
1 sleeve pkg. of graham crackers, smashed
2 TBSP powdered sugar

Directions:
Make graham cracker crust by melting the stick of butter, adding the butter to smashes crackers and powdered sugar. Mix, put in bottom of 9x13 pan, reserving some for the top. Refrigerate.
In a big bowl, put the ice cream in and let set for about 5 minutes to soften. Add the lemonade and mix until creamed together well. Pour over crust, and add the remaining crumbs. Cover and freeze for about 1 hour. Serve and Enjoy!

Let me know if you like it!



XOXO- Shanna


No comments :

Post a Comment

I want to hear your Lovely Thoughts!