6.07.2014

February Catch Up

Hello! I am feeling especially Blog-y today, so here it goes; the dreaded Catch-up Day. Our lives are actually quite fun! I need to document all of our happenings, or I forget how totally awesome our lives are! (;

Alright, February was a fun month full of family! (like always) We had a lot of outside time since Brent was doing really well with walking, and it was finally starting to get warm-ish! Here are some of my favorite pics that I never got around to posting on social media (shocker right?)





 
That little face and cheeser, I can't even handle it sometimes! Gah, he is cute.
 
Then we went to Heber with the Taylor Clan to the Cabin. We had so much fun, snowmobiling in, playing games and eating good food!
 
 

On the way home from the Cabin I picked up Lindsay and we headed to our girls night! MacKay had gotten 2 free Jazz tickets through work, and if any of you know MacKay, he doesn't like to watch Sports, (Actually one of the many things I love about him) he would rather play sports or get something accomplished off of the never ending To-Do List. ANYway, Linds and I were happy to take them off his hands! (; The Jazz lost, I cant even remember who they were playing, but we had fun! We went to one of our favorite cafe's; Paradise CafĂ©, before the game and we got all {girly-ly] decked out in Jazz colors.
 


Later that month we [Lindsay and I] went on another girls date {woah, two in one month! Score.} To watch our favorite sport with our favorite team! BYU Women's volleyball. Eating of course, at the Creamery with our favorite flavor of their ice cream: Strawberry Crunch. {insert mouth watering here} They won! Of course, and we loved ever minute of it!! I love that sport.

Oh, and right before the game, I went to the  BYU Art exhibit called the Sacred Gifts with some of the Taylor Clan. It was an amazing exhibit. There were three artists from Europe (from a looong time ago) and their paintings were all of Christ. I can't tell you how amazing they are! It was the first {and last} time these paintings will be allowed to leave their spots in many different cathedrals and such over in Europe. They had a video explaining the significance of us being able to show these paintings. We are a different religion than the places that hold these paintings, but they finally allowed us this exhibit because of our shared appreciation of the paintings, and the meaning of the paintings. It was an amazing exhibit! We went with MacKay's family the first time. I was so impressed I had to tell my Dad about it, they came up a couple weeks later to see it, (In March) Dad bought a painting, and he also got one for his birthday the following month.  We were so lucky to see these paintings!

That concluded the month of February! March was a fun month, with LOTS of pictures, the Henderson Retreat, and Zions, with City Volleyball! Lots to show. Stay tuned!


XOXO- Shanna


2 comments :

  1. Those pictures of Brent are the cutest! I'm glad you and Linds got to spend so much time together before she left. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bre!! He is pretty darn cute! Those dimples kill me. And I am so grateful for the year Linds and I had near each other. I hate how far we are away now! But that year we sure did play a lot! (:

      Delete

I want to hear your Lovely Thoughts!