2.08.2012

Alaska Adventures 2011

When MacKay and I got settled a little bit, into the Smokehouse, and our little cabin, we dove into some little adventures. Since pictures are way more fun, enjoy!

We found this little nest in a pine tree near the Ford's Cabin! I love this picture, he is smiling at me! (;

A couple weeks later we found them like this, almost too big for the nest. We didn't see them after this, they learned how to use their little wings!

This picture cracks us up. It was taken in Anchorage. We were at a little tiny business that sold a mixture of tomatoes, and fixed up appliances. (yeah picture that) The man who took care of the tomatoes wore skinny jeans, his cut-off t-shirt tucked into his pants with belly hanging over. He loved having someone to talk to! He was very kind, and had a good heart! He was thrilled to show me his home for all of his cats. He loves cats. Yup, they live in his car. While he went to take care of some tomatoes, I snuck in a few pictures. Oh Alaska! (;

This picture was taken at about 10:30pm. Bright as noon day! This was my first glimpse of Mt. McKinley. It is so beautiful!! I wished my dad was there looking at it with  me! He would have loved it.

At sunset- 12:00am-ish? Lake behind Heidi and Keith's house.

Me trying to be a photographer as good as @Tia Chapman! (;

When it is a sunny day, and not raining, there is a look out into Talkeetna where you can see Denali, or Mt. McKinley! This was my first view, It is just beautiful!!!


Again with the picture taking. But a hammock in Alaska, overlooking a lake? Yes, please!

Tip of Mt. McKinley through the Talkeetna River!

This place is just beautiful! So much green, and so many trees.(: I was in heaven!

More to come on the first fishing trip! (:





No comments :

Post a Comment

I want to hear your Lovely Thoughts!