2.22.2012

Valentines Day

I have always been the girl that hated to love valentines day! Like any other girl, I always had hope in the back of my mind, but tried to push it aside to not expect anything! Year after year I ended up disappointed! But don't you worry, since I have been married, the day has been...normal... with a side of flowers. My husband always treats me like a queen. We woke up that morning and I said "Happy Valentines Day Sweetie!! Be my valentine?" and he replied back, "You are my valentine every day, not just on valentines day!" Goodness I love him. It was a very busy day for the both of us, as MacKay wisked off to work, I showered and got ready for work myself. After work for me, I took off for Club Practice 40 miles away. Didn't come home, or see my hunny till 8:30pm!! When I got home, I was dead tired! But there was an arrangement of flowers on the table, and he was ready to go to dinner!



He took me to my favorite place to eat around here. Yup, Los Amigo's!! It was heaven! Came home and watched our favorite TV series; Prison Break, and went to bed! It was a long day. But all in all it was a wonderful day! Like it usually is with my Mr.

I bet you are asking yourself, "What did she get him?!" No, I am not a slacker. I did get him some things! I did a fun little 14 days of Valentines-which you can find here .



It includes free printables and wonderful ideas! I had a blast with this each day for the first 14 days of February, and on the last day I made the coupon book from the same site. Find it - here

Since we have a tight budget, I knew he would appreciate the lack of spending a lot of money! [I was right..]  It was a hit!! How was your valentines day?!

XOXO- Shanna



2 comments :

  1. What a cute idea for vday for your hubby! :) Flowers are always great, I love getting flowers and those are so pretty! :) Glad you had a good vday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to remember this for next year. Those are really cute printables!
    Sounds like you had a great valentines day!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your Lovely Thoughts!