5.09.2013

Catching Up!

Holy Cow, I can't keep up! Life is taking off so fast, and I can't seem to slow it down! Whew! Anyone else feel this way?! We are loving the life we have been dealt. This little guy is the joy of our lives. We have so much fun with him. I am attempting to get caught up on blogging, mostly for my records, so bare with me while I tell about the last few months. I be typing as fast as my fingers will go until he wakes up! Let's see how this goes...(;

When he was born we called up my cousin Tia Chapman, for her to take Newborn pictures of him. So here are of our favorites from that shoot! He was 9 days new(:










BIG Thanks to Tia for the amazing pictures!! Go HERE for her website/blog. She is amazing! If she wasn't my cousin I would still seek her out. She.is.good. Look her up! (:

Next on the list were the 3 baby showers that people threw for me! It was so much fun to get to show off my baby to all my friends and family! We waited till the end of March to have them, so he was a little older and not so new! The first one was in Lake Shore/Spanish Fork. Laura (MIL) threw it for me. It was so fun! Lots of fun faces, MacKay's family, and some of my family were able to come. I got lots of cute clothes. I didn't get any pictures. Darn! We had one of my favorite meals that Laura makes, Cafe Rio Chicken Salad. YUM! With my 2 favorite desserts of hers, Lemon Bars, and Peanut Butter Squares. Mmmm. (:

Next was my shower that my best friend threw for me in Sterling for my Ephraim/Manti friends! (: She did such a good job! It was so much fun to see all my friends again! We had yummy cookies and fruit and my favorite Andes Mints, with the cute little milk cartons, and the cutest stuffed animal, Cookie Monster to go along with the theme! So cute! It was so great to be in Ephraim area again! I miss driving through the streets and waving at almost everyone. I met so many wonderful friends that I miss dearly! Thanks for the shower Shawnee! (:

Then we had the Cokeville Shower, my Mom and sister, Lindsay threw me! And seriously, my sister should start a business planning parties! She is great! I took pictures here! YAY! Go HERE to see her adorable Minnie Mouse themed party for her daughter Avery.
Alright, first off my Aunt Cindy, her son Logan, and two Daughters; Sunday and Misty, with their kids; the twins (who are 1 month older than Brent) Wynter and Ramsey, and Ryan, they all traveled from Cheyenne, about 6 hours away straight through, but they did the trek with babies!!!! They sacrificed a lot to come and I am so grateful! It was a full house, and lots of noises with 3 brand new babies, toddler, and boys! But we had so much fun(: Grandma wanted to come so bad, but she wasn't feeling very well so she stayed in Cheyenne. Good thing, she passed away Saturday night, and people were traveling home on Sunday. ): There will be more about her in another post.
The theme to the shower was Owls, and brown and green were the colors! We had so much fun! Linds and I happened to be sick the night before and during the shower, yuck! But I felt ok while talking to everyone, it was after and before that I felt crappy! Take a look at the pictures! (: I am so sad we didn't get any pictures of the Twins and Brent! ):
 Linds, Avery and Brent Playing the Piano! (:


Derrick drove all the way from Logan to meet my little guy! He put him right to sleep! He loved 'uncle' Derrick! (:

Daesha and Brent! AWW! 

Cute Favors that Linds made!

I am at a loss as to what to call these! haha But I love them!

Mmm the BEST Pasta Salad! It was worth all the hassle of searching all of Salt Lake grocery stores for the dressing! (;


Yummy sandwiches with the BEST sauce! Linds is an amazing cook!

The cute sign!!

The famous To-Die-For cookies!! 

Chick-fil-A Lemonade and the adorable straw holder and straws...I told you people, she is amazing! Look at those labels too!! Brilliant I tell you...


Some of my Friends!! (:



My FAVORITE blanket I got from Daesha and Abby!!

The cute candy table!

So I am guessing you all want Lindsay's number and fees for such a party, am I right?! (; 
We had so much fun! Thanks Linds and Mom for the amazing party! It was so cute.

Stay Tuned for more events the past 3 months! Catch up week!!

XOXO-Shan





1 comment :

  1. I had so much fun throwing your shower! Thanks for the compliments. :) I'm so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your Lovely Thoughts!