2.06.2014

October-ness

 
October was crazy fast. Lots of time with Cousin Avery! Shopping together...(which they loved and hated at the same time.... (; see below) Family time, Family pictures, Cornbellys Cornmaze, Beautiful weather, and Halloween!! We had loads of fun.
 
Avery didn't think Brent was a very safe driver apparently....

Brent hated when anyone ever left. He will just campout and stare at you till you disappear....



Visiting Great Grandma Henderson!

 
Visiting the cabin was CHILLY!

 
We got to go to Cornbelly's for FHE with my sisters Family. We had a blast!! The kids were so cute.
 



We also got to go to a pumpkin patch and petting zoo. Avery had a blast, Brent was basically just along for the drive! haha
 


 
We love this running trail! It was so beautiful in the fall!!
 

 
I mean, come on. When you have a place that pretty to run under each day. How can you resist?!?


 
We got to go to Ephraim and have a much needed best friend day!! Brent LOVED Shawnee. Wish we lived closer! (tear)
 

October brought a lot of outside playtime,
 

 
Which resulted in inside nap time (at walmart)
 

And shopping....can't forget that! I mean come on....that hat, & that smile.....
 

 
Halloween was a blast! We actually dressed up this year. Took me a little while to come up with something that MacKay would participate in. Camo....should have thought of that first! What was I thinking?! (; We were the Open Season Family.
 

 
The Edvalson's were the Fruit Ninja and his fruit!(I know....best idea EVER)


 
Some selfies with the kid.
 


I can't tell you how much this grin melts my heart!
 



Introducing (drum roll...) the StrawBEARy:
 

 
Happy 9 months to this Guy!
 
 
 
XOXO- Shanna


1 comment :

  1. I just love pics! I can't comment about all of them like I want to! haha I will say how much I love you guys and Brent is just the cutest little man ever!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your Lovely Thoughts!