2.06.2014

September Stuff

 
Yes. We went to a Backstreet Boys Concert. Yes, we drove 375 miles one way to see the Backstreet Boys. Yes, we forgot our tickets and realized half way there. (Lindsay, cough, cough.) and NO we are not ashamed we went. I will flaunt it like diamonds!
(To save you from worrying, we didn't have to drive back to get the tickets that were left in a vehicle we were going to take, but at last minute changed our minds. Because of technology, we were still able to get in! WHEW!)  Good thing, because none of our husbands were wanting to drive to Cedar City to deliver the said tickets....
 
I am seriously obsessed with the Backstreet Boys. They are the BEST boy band ever. (yes Bre, even better than One Direction. (;  )

We went to their Concert in SLC in 2010, and HAD to go to this concert as well. We had so much fun. I can't even tell you. The picture below show our favorites in the Band. Lindsay loves Kevin(the family guy) I love AJ(the bad boy) and Mom loves Nick (the pretty boy) They were amazing live! And Jesse McCartney opened for them. Which made the total package. I always loved Jesse in Dream Street. hahaha.

As you can tell by our smiles in the pics below. We were having a total blast.




Since Linds used to live in Henderson, she had all the hook ups! Her best friend Lauren let us stay at her wonderful parents house, and they even had a pool! Brent had a blast.
 Oh, and peeps, if you ever go to Vegas. You HAVE to go to Babystacks! They only do breakfast and lunch, so don't go too late. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Seriously. AMAZING breakfast, and most of all PANCAKES! My mouth is now watering....


Another thing on the agenda in September was to go to a BYU Womens Volleyball match! Mary and Liv (friends from High School) met us there. It was fun! Linds and Brent were on TV! haha
 


 
Many runs and walks outside. Couldn't help but put this cuteness on....But seriously. look at that face! 


And of course I have to brag about my drop dead, GORGEOUS husband. I am lucky.
 

 
Oh, and we hit quite a milestone with this picture. It is a stuffed bear. And he is touching it...and not screaming....and no tears. YES!

 
Even though I don't have a picture. This was a wonderful month because my Sister and her family FINALLY moved by me! We live like 10 minutes away now. And we are loving it. Seriously, we are always together. And it is amazing.
 
Happy 8 months to this doll.
 
 


XOXO- Shanna


2 comments :

  1. Lol! Whatever! I'm still sticking with my One Direction! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ARE pretty good.....But I am pretty Loyal to BSB! Therefore I understand your faithfulness to 1D! (;

      Delete

I want to hear your Lovely Thoughts!