4.09.2014

Workout Wednesday! Interval Cardio Routine

Happy Workout Wednesday!

This week my sis and I have been mixing up the cardio a bit. Trying to lengthen out our running time vs. break time. We improved a ton! On Monday we did a bit of a suicidal mission. We decided to be daring and take on this beaut.



It was HARD. The sprints about killed us, but it was so good for our lungs and to lengthen our running time. Let me just tell you, the next day we ran way LONGER than we have in a while. It did wonders! You may feel a bit odd stopping on the running path in front of people and whipping out the Tummy Tuck and Plank Jacks! HAHA. But who cares?! We are getting hot bods right?! Watch me! (;

If you aren't familiar with the Tummy Tuck, Plank Jacks or Plyo Lunges head on over to Tone It Up. Or feel free to add your own variations such as, planks, squats, push-ups. Get creative!!

Well peeps, there you have it! My favorite Interval Cardio Routine this week!! Let me know how it goes! (:


XOXO- Shanna


No comments :

Post a Comment

I want to hear your Lovely Thoughts!