12.03.2012

November Craziness

I can't even believe we are in December already! It went by too fast. And I can honestly say I wasn't home for more than half of the month! I was doing the Thanksgiving Thankful challenge, and then I got called on Jury Duty, then right after was Thanksgiving, and right after was Disneyland. So I am going to forgo the rest of the Thanksgiving Challenge!!
Jury Duty was...interesting! It was a civil case, and it was federal, therefore I had to go to Salt Lake. I didn't think they would pick a pregnant lady, however they did! They then told me I, along with 11 others were to report for the next 6 working days! I was stuck in SLC with no extra clothes and no where to stay! Luckily, MacKay's sister lives in Sandy, so I was able to stay with her! What a blessing! I bought a couple shirts and that was that. Court was actually fascinating. However, it was really uncomfortable to sit there all day. Anyone who has been pregnant will understand!! I suffered through and finally got through with court the day before I was so leave for our Thanksgiving trip to Las Vegas! So, I had one day spent at home packing. The day before Thanksgiving was spend traveling to my sisters house in Henderson NV. The next few weeks were pretty crazy, and I am paying for them now! Lets just say I am so glad that I am home and will stay home for a while!! Look for my upcoming posts on Thanksgiving, and Disneyland! (:

XOXO-Shanna

No comments :

Post a Comment

I want to hear your Lovely Thoughts!