11.05.2012

Bachelorette Party!

Clear back in June, one of my bestest friends of all time got married! It is a tradition, that my group of friends started when I got married, to have a Bachelorette party for the new Bride! (; 2 Years ago, we had the first one, for my wedding. We went to Trafalga, had the time of our lives! 1 year later we had one for Shawnee. We went to Jump On It, and about peed ourselves we were laughing so hard. Then this year we had one for our friend Tiff! We went to a roller blading rink. I can't tell you how much fun we had! Here are some pictures. This was a few days before the wedding, about a week before I left for AK, and about 1 week and a half before our other half, Molly, left for her mission! Enjoy. (:

Shawnee, Tiff (the Bride) and Molly!

The Bride!

Molly didn't enjoy the roller skating as much as everyone else....

Let's just say she is a little less coordinated! (;

Me and Tiff!

Shawnee and Molly

Shawnee took a fall!! (;

Shawn, Mols, Tiff, posing for the camera.....wait for it.....

WOAH! How did that happen?! (; hahaha I miss Mols.

I said screw the skates and got roller blades! (;

And of course, had to talk on the phone with Russell....the groom! (;

Molly traded in her skates for a scooter! Much Safer...(;

Molly= Photobomber....singing a song??

The 4 of us! Can't wait to be reunited with my Mols!!


We had so much fun! It was a great week to spend with these girls, and get ready for the Wedding! Tiff and Russell's wedding was beautiful! Three of four have gotten married in the Manti temple! Molly?? (;

XOXO- Shanna


No comments :

Post a Comment

I want to hear your Lovely Thoughts!