11.09.2012

Missing Molly...

Meet Molly:



 She is one of my best friends. ever. Guess where she is?


NASHVILLE. 

yup....Nashville TN. On a mission. And even though I am so glad she is there, I miss her terribly bad! I can't tell you how many times I have picked up the phone to call her, and realized that she wont pick up for 1 year and 1 month! I have wanted to drive past her house in Orem to stop in and see her so many times it just isn't funny anymore!

Anyway, here is me wallowing in my sorrows for the day. I.MISS.MOLS. I miss her laugh, her dumb questions, her innocence, her freakout moments, her almost too spiritual view of everything. (; the way she can't say No to ANYONE, and our lessons on me teaching her to be a little meaner...hahaha. I miss her. just her. 

Here are some pics for this mournful day! 








I wanted to end on the whole gang! 1 year needs to go by fast....by the time she gets home, my baby will be almost 1! I can't wait for Aunt Mols to meet my little one. 

HURRY HOME MOLS! But have the time of your life out there! I know you are a great Missionary, and I love hearing from you! Love you!

XOXO- Shanna


1 comment :

I want to hear your Lovely Thoughts!